Has any one tried Share by link lately?

James Bentley

I’m not having any luck.  I get the following message when I go to the SL site to download the file.

Download Status:

Incorrect passcode when trying to access this file.

For Non-JS Browser, Download link is https://iqu.ca:443/1/iqbox_downloading_file.php?code=AA884096DC07

This file was shared using IQ ShareByLink.

James B

James Bentley

OK, please cancel my request.  Share by Link is now working.  I guess their site might be busy here on this Friday night.

By the way, I just discovered that users can monitor the upload status and determine when their file has finished uploading by using the Jaws OCR feature.  Maybe everyone already knew that but me but I was glad when I just discovered it.

James B

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 5:57 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Has any one tried Share by link lately?

I’m not having any luck.  I get the following message when I go to the SL site to download the file.

Download Status:

Incorrect passcode when trying to access this file.

For Non-JS Browser, Download link is https://iqu.ca:443/1/iqbox_downloading_file.php?code=AA884096DC07

This file was shared using IQ ShareByLink.

James B

Carlos

Indeed.  I was aware that you could use OCR and I have mentioned this before, but you are probably better off using the beta version posted here
which displays the upload progress in the title bar of the main window.

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 5:57 PM

I’m not having any luck.  I get the following message when I go to the SL site to download the file.

Download Status:

Incorrect passcode when trying to access this file.

For Non-JS Browser, Download link is https://iqu.ca:443/1/iqbox_downloading_file.php?code=AA884096DC07

This file was shared using IQ ShareByLink.

James B

James Bentley

Many thanks to you Carlos for letting all of us know about Share by Link and, now, this additional information.

James B

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 5:57 PM

I’m not having any luck.  I get the following message when I go to the SL site to download the file.

Download Status:

Incorrect passcode when trying to access this file.

For Non-JS Browser, Download link is https://iqu.ca:443/1/iqbox_downloading_file.php?code=AA884096DC07

This file was shared using IQ ShareByLink.

James B

john s

James, with the version I have, the progress is on the title bar.