From: "RJ Sandefur" <manbatsandefur@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:45 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] webvisum

Hi, I signed up for webvisum, and got not one invite. My email is
manbatsandefur@...

Where do I get the firefox addon for windows ten?

Thank you, RJ Sandefur

RJ Sandefur <manbatsandefur@...>

Thanks RJ

On 9/28/2016 3:50 PM, Carlos wrote:
Invitation sent.
----- Original Message ----- From: "RJ Sandefur"
<manbatsandefur@...>
Hi, I signed up for webvisum, and got not one invite. My email is
manbatsandefur@...

Where do I get the firefox addon for windows ten?

Thank you, RJ Sandefur

Naima Leigh

What is webvastum?

Where do I get the firefox addon for windows ten?

Thank you, RJ Sandefur

Rob <captinlogic@...>

Naima Leigh <nleigh2016@...> wrote:
What is webvastum?

It is an extension for Firefox browser that will solve captchas.

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

On Sep 28, 2016, at 4:05 PM, Naima Leigh <nleigh2016@...> wrote:

What is webvastum?

Where do I get the firefox addon for windows ten?

Thank you, RJ Sandefur

Naima Leigh

What does that mean?

Where do I get the firefox addon for windows ten?

Thank you, RJ Sandefur

Blaster

Have you ever been to a website where you wanted to register as a
member, then filled out the application only to find out the last form
field says something like "type the letters seen in the picture
below", and your not provided an option to have the letters spoken
out loud? Well that's a captcha, which stands for completely automated
public turing test to tell computers and humans apart, a security
feature to prevent automated programs to fill out forms and create
accounts, which is a big problem for website owners and web masters.

Some how or another Webvisum, Rumola, Captcha be gone, ect.. are
automated programs that can be invoked to analyze and solve a captcha
image and provide you with the answer in seconds. It's not 100%
perfect, but it's really close to it.

HTH,

blaster

On 9/28/16, Naima Leigh <nleigh2016@...> wrote: