Topics

iPhone Voiceover says incoming call during outgoing call

Peter Spitz

Is anyone else with an iPhone and the latest update experiencing this?  It will say “Incoming call” and the person I am calling instead of “Outgoing Call”.

Thanks,

Peter

Barb O'Connor

It happens all the time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2016, at 8:11 PM, Peter Spitz <peter.a.spitz@...> wrote:

Is anyone else with an iPhone and the latest update experiencing this?  It will say “Incoming call” and the person I am calling instead of “Outgoing Call”.

Thanks,

Peter

Lenron

a weird little bug for sure

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Chris G <jedikent@...>

Welcome to ios 10. it also happens with facetime on iPads.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Join our free announce-only mailing list to receive product news, podcast updates and exclusive coupon codes. Please send a blank email to:

manews-subscribe@...

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)

Twitter: MysticAccess
Is anyone else with an iPhone and the latest update experiencing this? It
will say “Incoming call” and the person I am calling instead of “Outgoing
Call”.

Thanks,

Peter

George Basioli <gbmagoo@...>

It was reported in the beta several times

Is anyone else with an iPhone and the latest update experiencing
this? It will say “Incoming call” and the person I am calling
instead of “Outgoing Call”.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Monica Jones

Lol I noticed this last night. Mine did it; I thought it was drunk.

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 8:11 PM

Is anyone else with an iPhone and the latest update experiencing this?  It will say “Incoming call” and the person I am calling instead of “Outgoing Call”.

Thanks,

Peter

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Monica,

No, that was me calling after too many beers!  LOL  LOL  Just kidding!
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

Lol I noticed this last night. Mine did it; I thought it was drunk.