Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2016 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] iPhone Voiceover says incoming call during outgoing call

Lol I noticed this last night. Mine did it; I thought it was drunk.

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 8:11 PM

Is anyone else with an iPhone and the latest update experiencing this?  It will say “Incoming call” and the person I am calling instead of “Outgoing Call”.

Thanks,

Peter

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Monica Jones

Lol I noticed this last night. Mine did it; I thought it was drunk.

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 8:11 PM

Is anyone else with an iPhone and the latest update experiencing this?  It will say “Incoming call” and the person I am calling instead of “Outgoing Call”.

Thanks,

Peter

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

George Basioli <gbmagoo@...>

It was reported in the beta several times

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Chris G <jedikent@...>

Welcome to ios 10. it also happens with facetime on iPads.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Join our free announce-only mailing list to receive product news, podcast updates and exclusive coupon codes. Please send a blank email to:

manews-subscribe@...

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)

Twitter: MysticAccess
[...]

Barb O'Connor

It happens all the time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2016, at 8:11 PM, Peter Spitz <peter.a.spitz@...> wrote:

Is anyone else with an iPhone and the latest update experiencing this?  It will say “Incoming call” and the person I am calling instead of “Outgoing Call”.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Spitz