From: Monica Jones
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2016 11:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] System Access Find Command

Hi, if there are System Access users out here, please tell me their find command if they have one. It doesn’t show in the quick reference document. Most screenreaders have one so I figured they would. Thanks bunches for any help.
Monni

Monica Jones

Thanks, Robin, I had tried that but it didn’t work. I’ll try again though; maybe it was the operator. (grin)

Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2016 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] System Access Find Command

Hi,
I believe it’s control plus the letter f as in foxtrot.
I hope that helps.
Robin

Hi, if there are System Access users out here, please tell me their find command if they have one. It doesn’t show in the quick reference document. Most screenreaders have one so I figured they would. Thanks bunches for any help.
Monni

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Gene

Are you asking about in Internet Explorer?  In Internet Explorer, it's control f.  I don't know if System Access supports other browsers.  If you are asking about another program, which one?

Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2016 11:11 PM

Thanks, Robin, I had tried that but it didn’t work. I’ll try again though; maybe it was the operator. (grin)