Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:43 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Samsung Haven.

Can this phone still be used on Verizon?  I have one to sell but would like to find out if it can still run.

Shirley

Laz

Actually no. Check with Verizon on that. Verizon stopped activating 3G
phones like the Haven in the middle of last year. So if a Haven gets
deactivated for whatever reason you won't be able to reactivate it on
Verizon. Your alternative would be to activate it through Selectel,
TracFone, or Page Plus.

laz (Selectel Dealer)

On 1/9/19, joanne <grandma1323@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes it can. I'm still using mine and you should have no trouble signing up
with it.

Can this phone still be used on Verizon? I have one to sell but would like
to find out if it can still run.

Shirley

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Carolyn Arnold

I have a girlfriend in Houston still using a Haven on
Verizon. I don't know what is oing to happen when everything
is 5 LTE. She's had her for six or seven years, really likes
it. She has it as her second line with her iPhone, because
of calling the bank and other automated calls.

Best regards,

Carolyn

Can this phone still be used on Verizon? I have one to sell
but would like to find out if it can still run.

Shirley

Carolyn Arnold

I guess my friend is still using hers, because she has had it with Verizon all those years. I believe it has the same number it always has, and her iPhone has her old home number.

Best regards,

Carolyn

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Pamela Dominguez

If it’s a 3g phone, and you were using it, you can still use it until you can’t.  But from what I have heard, you can’t just now sign it up if you just get it.  Pam.

Yes it can. I'm still using mine and you should have no trouble signing up with it.

Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:43 AM