From: Flor Lynch [mailto:florlync@...]
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2015 6:58 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Anybody here using TWBlue?

Happy Holidays!
TWBlue is a free and accessible Twitter client. Anybody here used or using
it? What do you think of it? I downloaded and installed it last night. (On
Windows7. Though it has a Windows10 keymap as well.) For optimum results, it
seems best to modify some of the default configuration options. Having done
that, I find that it behaves well.

Flor Lynch

I'm now wondering how do I get my Mentions buffer and my Sent Tweets buffer to show latest last? (I seem to have changed or 'inverted' the order of these. The other buffers are ok, in that I changed the default from latest at the end to latest at the beginning, and then changed it back again to latest at the end. (The others are showing correctly as per my setting.)