Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 11:33 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] a gmail problem

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with gmail where when I try to download messages into outlook express the same messages keep getting downloaded and no new ones are downloading.  This is in windows 7 on a laptop if it matters.

Btw my road runner address is still working fine.

Troy

Troy Burnham <homerun@...>

I was still having the same problems this morning, but perhaps if the problem is on the other end it'll straighten out in different areas at different times.

I just wish there was a way to contact gmail, preferrably through a phone call, but that option doesn't seem to be available.

Troy

I read nothing official but GMail seemed to be having issues for me all day yesterday too in that my out box wouldn’t send messages for hours on end it seemed. things seem better now so perhaps they were having some issues.
Robin