thunderbird

A.Mac

hi all, i opened my thunderbird in win 10 using jaws 18.

any way it only reads the e-mail from one to one and will not show the folders which the e-mailsĀ  are in.

--
Thanks for your time in advance.
Later

Ron Canazzi

Make sure all folders and all messages are selected under the view menu.

On 1/31/2019 1:51 AM, A.Mac via Groups.Io wrote:
hi all, i opened my thunderbird in win 10 using jaws 18.

any way it only reads the e-mail from one to one and will not show the folders which the e-mailsĀ  are in.
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"