customer service jobs

Shelly Kane

Hi group:

I'm not sure if any of you will know the answer to this question but thought I would ask anyway.  Someone on my other list was talking about telephone jobs and they had mentioned this firm that you could work from home taking calls and orders for a home delivery pizza parlor in Toronto.  They didn't say what the name of it was and I tried googling it but nothing comes up.  So just wanted to see if any of you guys knew about it.  I thought it sounded interesting.  Thanks and take care.

Shelly

Dave

Hello Shelly,

Sorry, can't help you with the Pizza job, but I did just come across a
Work at Home job, working for Triple A.  (AAA)

They pay you by the call, rather than by the hour.  the most you could
make would be about $15 an hour, if you worked an 8 hour job, and was
talking for all 480 minutes in an 8 hour shift.

My guess is that you may make closer to $6 to $8 an hour.  But, it is
working at home.

Grumpy Dave

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Shelly, have you tried googling working from home job pizza parlor Toronto Canada? That might pull something out.

On Feb 3, 2019, at 1:29 AM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi group:

I'm not sure if any of you will know the answer to this question but thought I would ask anyway. Someone on my other list was talking about telephone jobs and they had mentioned this firm that you could work from home taking calls and orders for a home delivery pizza parlor in Toronto. They didn't say what the name of it was and I tried googling it but nothing comes up. So just wanted to see if any of you guys knew about it. I thought it sounded interesting. Thanks and take care.

Shelly

Shelly Kane

Dave:

Thanks for responding.  That's kind of what I'm looking for.  If you wouldn't mind, could you please get me the contact information?  Thanks in advance.

Shelly

On 2/3/2019 5:33 PM, Dave wrote:
Hello Shelly,

Sorry, can't help you with the Pizza job, but I did just come across a
Work at Home job, working for Triple A.  (AAA)

They pay you by the call, rather than by the hour.  the most you could
make would be about $15 an hour, if you worked an 8 hour job, and was
talking for all 480 minutes in an 8 hour shift.

My guess is that you may make closer to $6 to $8 an hour.  But, it is
working at home.

Grumpy Dave

.

Shelly Kane

No, I haven't done that yet but I definitely will.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm looking for jobs that are entry level and that need no experience necessary.  So that's why when someone mentioned this type of job, it caught my attention.  I definitely want to check out the one from Triple A as well when Dave gets me the contact information.  Take care and thanks.

Shelly

On 2/3/2019 5:39 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
Hi Shelly, have you tried googling working from home job pizza parlor Toronto Canada? That might pull something out.
On Feb 3, 2019, at 1:29 AM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi group:

I'm not sure if any of you will know the answer to this question but thought I would ask anyway. Someone on my other list was talking about telephone jobs and they had mentioned this firm that you could work from home taking calls and orders for a home delivery pizza parlor in Toronto. They didn't say what the name of it was and I tried googling it but nothing comes up. So just wanted to see if any of you guys knew about it. I thought it sounded interesting. Thanks and take care.

Shelly

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Shelly & list:
The Pizza Parlor in Toronto with home workers I believe is:
Pizza Pizza their order line is (416) 9677-1111
Not sure of their adman number. Perhaps ORDER line transfers you.

Friend of mine worked in their Downtown Toronto call center. Had a couple of calls where someone described him and which way he was looking. Said the draperies on the windows were closed, gave him the creeps. Was obviously someone in the call center who was line-of-sight to his desk. He quit after these calls started.

Said they used to get prank calls, sending Pizza to someone who had not ordered it. Said the day they got caller ID on their lines, these games stopped.

If you are in Canada, should be no problem working for them. Not sure if they will hire Americans. Not sure if the same firm works in USA under a different name. They are biggest Pizza Parlor in Canada.

Another firm to try is Swiss Chalet BBQ & Rotisserie in Concord, Ontario or Vaughan, Ontario.
Parent firm is Cara Operations, a privately held firm operates Harvey's hamburgers, other fast food. They are in Vaughan Ontario or Concord, Ontario.

There is also St. Hubert BBQ, Montreal, QC. They operate chicken restaurants & do home-delivery. Check the Montreal White Pages for their number.
Cara may be in town of Vaughan, Ontario, not Concord.

Brian K. Lingard VE3YI, Ab2JI, B.. A., C. T. M.

I'm not sure if any of you will know the answer to this question but thought I would ask anyway. Someone on my other list was talking about telephone jobs and they had mentioned this firm that you could work from home taking calls and orders for a home delivery pizza parlor in Toronto. They didn't say what the name of it was and I tried googling it but nothing comes up. So just wanted to see if any of you guys knew about it. I thought it sounded interesting. Thanks and take care.
Shelly

Carolyn Arnold

Here, the last few times I ordered pizza, which has been quite a while, but they called back to confirm order.

Best regards,

Carolyn