Regards

Adrien

the partition

On 10/25/2016 1:36 PM, Carlos wrote:
If you only want to recover the files, you can try something like
Recuva.
http://www.recuva.com/
If you want to try restoring the partition itself, you should try
AOMEI Partition Assistant
http://www.extend-partition.com/free-partition-manager.html
or PartitionGuru.
http://www.eassos.com/partitionguru-free.php
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog
Iona" <hank.smith966@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:52 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] recovering a volume?

Hello I accidently deleted the volume on my 3 terabite external
drive I is there a program that will be able to recover a volume?
after I realized my mestake, I didn't try to work on it any
further don't want to make it harder to access the stuff.
I accidently did this via the computer management if any one can
help it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Hank

Loy

Window Eyes has an app "virtual view" which lets you navigate the regular Facebook page in IE. If 'Virtual View" is install, Open Facebook then turn on  "web application" with control, Insert, A. Then you can navigate with J and K. read the documentation to see other keys.

Is there a new app for using facebook easily with windows 10? I used to use socialeyes. I also have windoweyes, is there an app to work with that?
Regards

Adrien

Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@...>

Hi