where can I find this particular watch

Joe Giovanelli

Hello,

Most of the time I can do a bit of research and find the thing I'm after. Well, not this time.

I am familiar with most of the Reizen watches. This o ne isn't one of them, at least I don 't think so.

On its back is written:
DC04/16

On its face it marked:
TALKIN ATOMIC.

Yes, that's what is written. I didn't mistype it.

The voice is male, perhaps British or perhaps slightly Germanic. This especially when going through the Germany time zone.

I'm hoping someone here has seen this radio controlled timepiece.

Joe Giovanelli

Carlos

I don't own it myself, but is it perhaps this one?
http://www.braillebookstore.com/Atomic-Talking-Watch.1
Note that there is a
"Listen to this Product"
link on the page. I generally don't like wrist watches, but I book marked this one some time ago since it sounded interesting.

Most of the time I can do a bit of research and find the thing I'm after. Well, not this time.

I am familiar with most of the Reizen watches. This o ne isn't one of them, at least I don 't think so.

On its back is written:
DC04/16

On its face it marked:
TALKIN ATOMIC.

Yes, that's what is written. I didn't mistype it.

The voice is male, perhaps British or perhaps slightly Germanic. This especially when going through the Germany time zone.

I'm hoping someone here has seen this radio controlled timepiece.

Joe Giovanelli

Joe Giovanelli

Hi, Carlos,

The watch you pointed to is close to the one I asked about. The one you mentioned has just two buttons. The one I'm discussing has four.

Somebody gave me this one. It looks great but up to now it has not updated and another one has. Mine is 3 seconds fast, and I've noticed that a watch will update more often if it's slow.

Joe Giovanelli

Most of the time I can do a bit of research and find the thing I'm after.
Well, not this time.

I am familiar with most of the Reizen watches. This o ne isn't one of
them, at least I don 't think so.

On its back is written:
DC04/16

On its face it marked:
TALKIN ATOMIC.

Yes, that's what is written. I didn't mistype it.

The voice is male, perhaps British or perhaps slightly Germanic. This
especially when going through the Germany time zone.

I'm hoping someone here has seen this radio controlled timepiece.

Joe Giovanelli

Mike B. <mwb5781@...>

Hi Joe,

I have 1 of the watches you're talking about, &I think the watch below might be the 1.  I bought mine many years ago so, I can't be sure but, from reading the on-line manual it sure sounds like it.  Doing a search for the SKU number will probably be the fastest way to find it.

Talking Watch-Digital-Atomic with Black-Grey Band
SKU:
704040
Manufacturer:
Reizen
table end

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

The watch you pointed to is close to the one I asked about. The one you mentioned has just two buttons. The one I'm discussing has four.

Somebody gave me this one. It looks great but up to now it has not updated and another one has. Mine is 3 seconds fast, and I've noticed that a watch will update more often if it's slow.

Joe Giovanelli

> I don't own it myself, but is it perhaps this one?
> http://www.braillebookstore.com/Atomic-Talking-Watch.1
> Note that there is a
> "Listen to this Product"
> link on the page.  I generally don't like wrist watches, but I book marked
> this one some time ago since it sounded interesting.

Joe Giovanelli

Hi,

You'll have a better idea about the watch if you play the attached file.

Joe G.

[...]

There's no file attached.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

You'll have a better idea about the watch if you play the attached  file.

Joe G.

> I have 1 of the watches you're talking about, &I think the watch below might be the 1.  I bought mine many years ago so, I can't be sure but, from reading the on-line manual it sure sounds like it.  Doing a search for the SKU number will probably be the fastest way to find it.
>
> http://www.maxiaids.com
>
> Talking Watch-Digital-Atomic with Black-Grey Band
> SKU:
> 704040
> Manufacturer:
> Reizen
> table end
>
> Take care.
> Mike
> Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

Joe Giovanelli

It should have been there but that's too long a story.

Let's try this again.

Joe G.

[...]

You cannot send attachments to the list. They are intentionally disabled for the sake of security.

[...]

I don't think this list allows attachments.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

It should have been there but that's too long a story.

Let's try this again.

Joe G.

> Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

List DOES NOT accept attachments. Good idea as it helps guard against
possible viruses! Consider sending your attachment privately to the
individual you want to get it, or put it up on DropBox, googleDrive or
similar cloud-based storage systems for all to grab.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>