From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2016 2:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] iTunes Navigation With Windows 7

Hi All,

Does anyone have any tips for navigating iTunes on a Windows 7 computer with Jaws?!
I'm having a hell of a time trying to get to the Apps Store whenever I open
iTunes.  Finding that TreeView is a challenge to say the least!  Thanks
much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

Thom Spittle

It really depends on the version of iTunes that you are running.

If you use the keystroke control F, it will land you in the search box. Type what you want and press shift enter, and it will search on the iTunes store.

If you use the keystroke control f, it will land you in the find box. I tabbed 8 times and landed on the store, and just press enter.

If you want to purchase something other than music, you can press control and the number line 1 through 9 to find other options.

For example control 7 is the apps shortcut. Tab just a few times and you will hear store.

There also books, TV shows, tones, iTunes, U.

I made a podcast for iTunes 12 when it just came out. The newer version is much harder to navigate, but you can find that podcast on the Freedom Scientific website. Let me know if I can help any further.

Thom

Thom3of5@...

Does anyone have any tips for navigating iTunes on a Windows 7 computer with Jaws?!
I'm having a hell of a time trying to get to the Apps Store whenever I open
iTunes.  Finding that TreeView is a challenge to say the least!  Thanks
much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

Mike B. <mwb5781@...>

Hi Tom & Michael,

Thank you very very much!  I'm running the latest version of iTunes, it just updated yesterday.  I tried to do a search but, I was pressing enter, not shift + enter.  Also, I've noticed the many options whenever I can get into that tree view but, what exactly is the U, option?  Thanks again both your tips help immensely!
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

Does anyone have any tips for navigating iTunes on a Windows 7 computer with Jaws?!
I'm having a hell of a time trying to get to the Apps Store whenever I open
iTunes.  Finding that TreeView is a challenge to say the least!  Thanks
much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

Mike B. <mwb5781@...>

Hi Thom,

Would you please tell me the number of your iTunes podcast?  I've looked all over the podcasts on the FS website, & I couldn't find it or, I'm overlooking it.  Thanks much.