Using Zoom for webinars

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

I am looking for any useful directions on how to use the Zoom platform for a webinar. When I enter on the link, it gives me the option to run or save. So if I just choose run, will it automatically take me to the webinar?

Thanks for any instructions and experience you can share,

TerriLynne

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

TerriLynne,

What you are doing is installing the Zoom software on your computer. I assume you are using a computer. I ask because there are many ways to participate in a Zoom conference.

As with any program you download, save it! Do *not* run it. Save it. It will probably end up in your downloads folder. Once it is there, then press 'enter' on it and it will execute. Once your Zoom software has been installed, you can then simply go to the web site that is listed in the Zoom invitation. Sometimes you can just press 'enter' on the link if it's in email or in a word file. Sometimes you may have to copy and paste the link into your browser. Does that help?

Ann P.