Windows Twitter App Options

Joe Orozco

Hi, on the PC, what accessible Twitter apps are folks using? I used to
use Chicken Nugget but understand the developers may have abandoned
work on it. Are there any other similar alternatives that allow one to
use virtual keyboards from anywhere in the Windows environment?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

TWBlue is a good option.
Since I've been out of Twitter for a while now, I don't know if it's still being developed. I hope so.
You may tri it. It's free, though you can donate if you want.
https://twblue.es

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook