pay pal alternatives?

joanne

My friend is locked out of her pay pal account, and we actually have been wanting to find alternatives anyway. Using jaws and windows 7, can someone recommend a pretty straightforward alternative?

Thanks.

Victor

Hello:

I would like an answer to this question as well. Do these alternatives work well with the iPhone and the iPad?

Thank you,

Victor

On Apr 1, 2019, at 12:40 PM, joanne <grandma1323@...> wrote:

My friend is locked out of her pay pal account, and we actually have been wanting to find alternatives anyway. Using jaws and windows 7, can someone recommend a pretty straightforward alternative?

Thanks.

Kimsan

Zell or venmo.

On Apr 1, 2019, at 12:40 PM, joanne <grandma1323@...> wrote:

My friend is locked out of her pay pal account, and we actually have been wanting to find alternatives anyway. Using jaws and windows 7, can someone recommend a pretty straightforward alternative?

Thanks.

Sharon Hooley

Do these other money transfer services have more advantages than PayPal?  It would be nice, except it seems most

people and businesses use Paypal other than paying directly with a card.

Zell or venmo.

--
Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit http://www.cochlearamericas.com

Sharon, in terms of worldwide outreach, nothing truly beats Paypal when it
comes to making online payments. Other services just want a piece of the
action as a way of competing with Paypal. Example: Using Zelle, if your
bank supports it, you don't have to wait a day to receive funds sent your
way; it's instant. Same goes for SquareCash, now typically referred to as
Cash.

To counter the competition, Paypal has two subsidiaries: Venmo and Xoom!

When GooglePay is opened up to other countries around the world, I think it
might give Paypal a good run. For now, Paypal still reigns supreme.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado