NVDA question

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

Hi users of NVDA,

I am wondering, is there a keystroke which brings up a list of links on the page or in the email where you are located?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Quentin Christensen

Hi TerriLynne,

Press NVDA+F7 to bring up the elements list.  The NVDA key is either INSERT or CAPS LOCK, depending on your setup.

There is a little on the elements list in the User Guide: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html#ElementsList

The Basic Training for NVDA module covers it in more detail with more explanation and step by step activities: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Jujube

If I'm not mistaken, pressing NVDA+F7 will bring up a list of elements, and this includes links.

On Apr 8, 2019, at 5:21 PM, TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...> wrote:

Hi users of NVDA,

I am wondering, is there a keystroke which brings up a list of links on the page or in the email where you are located?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

Okay, thanks so much.