new subscriber

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

hi all
my name is kerryn gunness from trinidad and tobago in the caribbean
am happy to be on this group to learn
thank you for accepting me

Holly

Welcome, Karen:

Glad to have you on board.

Holly

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Kerryn,

Nice to have you as a member.

Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 6:30 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] new subscriber

hi all
my name is kerryn gunness from trinidad and tobago in the caribbean
am happy to be on this group to learn
thank you for accepting me

Brian K. Lingard

Dear kerryn gunness & List:

Greetings from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada where the temperature is starting to climb to springtime norms. Have a pen pal in Port Of Spain, Trinidad. She worked for a branch of Barclay’s Bank for years, then they were purchased by the Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce, a Canadian bank. She noticed a large difference in the styles of the two banks. Barclay’s would move Heaven & Earth to help you qualify for your loan. C. I. B. C. was of the opinion if you qualify, you get the loan, if not, try again, later.

Brian K. Lingard