An accessible software equalizer

Gene

One of my computers has a sound card with an accessible equalizer.  It is a Realtek soundcard.  It is an old card.  Is the equalizer still accessible with new Realtek cards?  If not, is their an accessible third party equalizer?

Someday, when I buy a new computer or this old one stops working, I want to have access to an accessible equalizer on it.

Gene

Gene,
If by equalizer you are referring to the Realtek panel, where you can even set up things like what happens when a headset is connected to the computer, I don't think it's accessible at all.
To be honest, NVDA reads me nothing there.
And I can't tel you since when I get it, perhaps since I started using Realtek :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 15/04/2019 10:01, Gene disse:

One of my computers has a sound card with an accessible equalizer.  It is a Realtek soundcard.  It is an old card.  Is the equalizer still accessible with new Realtek cards?  If not, is their an accessible third party equalizer?

Someday, when I buy a new computer or this old one stops working, I want to have access to an accessible equalizer on it.

Evidently, it is no longer accessible.  An interface for all sorts of audio effects, an equalizer, and other features is completely accessible in my very old computer with a very old Realtek card.  Its unfortunate it isn't accessible now.  I suspect it isn't accessible with other screen-readers either.