extensions in google crhome

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Good morning folks,

I believe that is what they are called in google chrome.

Can someone provide steps on how to search for one?

I actually accomplished the procedure this past weekend, but forgot how I did it. In my defense, I was flustered with the other chrome situation I was experiencing.

Thankyou,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Hey,
It's easy-peasy to get there!
With Chrome open, press alt, then, using up/down arrow, search for "more tools" (or something like that, because I don't know how it should appear in English) then look for extensions.
Now, when you get to extensions, please don't make the same mistake as I did! LOL
That is, if you just search something on the field available on this window, it's likely it will return no results at all. So, what you really want, being on extensions, is to find the Chrome Store.
When you find it, open it and now you can search for the extension you're after :)

Hth

P.S.: I've replied the wrong message with this answer, this should be the right one. My bad!

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/04/2019 12:27, Kimsan via Groups.Io disse:

Good morning folks,

??

I believe that is what they are called in google chrome.

Can someone provide steps on how to search for one?

I actually accomplished the procedure this past weekend, but forgot how I did it. In my defense, I was flustered with the other chrome situation I was experiencing.

??

Thankyou,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

??

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Marcio,

Thanks for that. I didn’t even think about looking under the more tools option. 😊

Don’t know why, but I kept looking under settings lol.

Maybe because there was a search box there, just like extensions.

Anyways, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

[...]

You're very welcome.
Now I should add, every time there is a "more option" button or link or whatever, always look there. You never know what kind of surprises it would hold :)
It probably won't do any harm if you just click "more", then it really has just the upside of probably revealing some more interesting things :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 30/04/2019 12:13, Kimsan via Groups.Io disse:

[...]

Thanks again.

I’ve only been using chrome for 3 days full time now.

I’m almost at the finish line, just small little nicknacks here and there.

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

[...]

I really don't know that much about Chrome. However, I'm always glad to help :)
So if you have more questions, just ask! If not me, the nice people here will surely help you out.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 30/04/2019 13:34, Kimsan via Groups.Io disse:

[...]

Abbie Taylor

You also might want to check out Mystic Access's audio tutorial on the use of Chrome and other Google products. Chris does an excellent job demonstrating these apps on PC, Chromebook, Android, and IOS. Go to http://www.mysticaccess.com. I hope that helps.