From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 1:20 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] a win amps question.

Hi all,

When I record my show for the global voice, I notice that sometimes  that a file I am playing is lower in volume than the rest of my files that I am using. Is there a way to get win amps to play all files at equal levels? Jim I am running windows ten and jaws 2019. Jim

Gene

I've been looking around and this is a very old plugin.  It may still work in new versions of Winamp, but I don't know.  I also don't know how easy it is to find.  I looked on two or three sites and the download links no longer worked.  But others may have it and may make it available.  It appears to have been a well liked plugin.