From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 10:18 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Seeing AI question

I can't seem to find the channel to scan bar codes. I thought it was product channel, but I can't find it in the list of channels. what am I doing wrong?

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

yes, I just can't find the product  channel. All other channels are there.

You must have an internet connection and you need an iPhone 6 or later, I think. Does that all check out for you?

Thom

I can't seem to find the channel to scan bar codes. I thought it was product channel, but I can't find it in the list of channels. what am I doing wrong?

Thom Spittle

Check and see if you need to update the software for your iPhone or or device.

yes, I just can't find the product  channel. All other channels are there.
You must have an internet connection and you need an iPhone 6 or later, I think. Does that all check out for you?

Thom

I can't seem to find the channel to scan bar codes. I thought it was product channel, but I can't find it in the list of channels. what am I doing wrong?

Thom Spittle

I don’t know what to tell you. The only things that I have seen are what I asked you. Phone not new enough, not up to date with the IOS version, and not source of internet, like wifi or cellular. Afgter all that, and the app is up to date, there is nothing else I can think of.

Thom

yes, I just can't find the product  channel. All other channels are there.

You must have an internet connection and you need an iPhone 6 or later, I think. Does that all check out for you?

Thom

I can't seem to find the channel to scan bar codes. I thought it was product channel, but I can't find it in the list of channels. what am I doing wrong?

You should just have to swipe up twice with one finger to get to the product channel.

Ashley Breger

On May 5, 2019, at 7:15 PM, Thom Spittle <thom3of5@...> wrote:

I don’t know what to tell you. The only things that I have seen are what I asked you. Phone not new enough, not up to date with the IOS version, and not source of internet, like wifi or cellular. Afgter all that, and the app is up to date, there is nothing else I can think of.

Thom

yes, I just can't find the product  channel. All other channels are there.

You must have an internet connection and you need an iPhone 6 or later, I think. Does that all check out for you?

Thom

I can't seem to find the channel to scan bar codes. I thought it was product channel, but I can't find it in the list of channels. what am I doing wrong?

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I found the answer to my question. Under settings the product channel was not selected. I did not know you could select or deselect channels.

yes, I just can't find the product  channel. All other channels are there.

You must have an internet connection and you need an iPhone 6 or later, I think. Does that all check out for you?

Thom

I can't seem to find the channel to scan bar codes. I thought it was product channel, but I can't find it in the list of channels. what am I doing wrong?

Holly

Hi Loy:

I didn’t know that either.