From: Sylvia
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:59 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Laptop recommendations

Hi list, I’m considering getting myself a new laptop in the next couple of months and I would like your opinions on two different brands. I’m looking at either Acer or Dell. Has anyone had good or bad experiences with either brand.

Sylvia.

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

I’d love to get one of the xps 13 models but I don’t need that much power. I just want something that I can use in case my main system goes down. I’ll have to check the Dell website for sales.