ergent issue wit firefox

enes sarıbaş

Hi all,

With no warning what so ever, firefox has disabled all my addons, zotero, and UBlock origin, and marked them as incompatible. These addons are really common. Does anyone know what is going on?

Mohamed

It's a problem with a certificate that expired today, Mozilla is working on a fix. A glitch is breaking all Firefox extensions | TechCrunch

On 5/4/2019 3:48 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
Hi all,

With no warning what so ever, firefox has disabled all my addons, zotero, and UBlock origin, and marked them as incompatible. These addons are really common. Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks for this information.
I forwarded it to some lists :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy