New Pixel 3A and 3A XL

Carrie Morales

A pixel that starts at $399? If anyone gets a Pixel 3A or Pixel 3A XL, please share their experience!!!

Carrie Morales

Website: LiveAccessible.Com

YouTube: Live Accessible

Instagram: @LiveAccessible

Twitter: @LiveAccessible

Email: carrie@...

*Picture Description: Text reads Live accessible: blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you on a blue background

Josh Kennedy

not sure about a pixel, but my son and I got xiaomi phones off amazon, I got the a1, he got the a2-lite, they are just like the pixel, do everything it does pretty much, but they start at around $180. We really like our xiaomi android one phones, and we'll get android q later this year as well and probably r, and s, also.

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Are these phones made by Google? It is my understanding that only Google phones get three OS upgrades, but I may be misinformed about that.