word 2016 question

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

hi group
i would like to find out why when using either jaws or nvda, to navigate word, from page 1, u expect to go to page 2, but the curser jumps strait to page 4, then you have to scroll back up to page 2
why is this?
thanks

Carrie Morales

This might be because you are showing multiple pages on the screen. Try changing the view so it only shows one page. Its somewhere in the view tab.

Carrie Morales
http://liveaccessible.com
YouTube: http://youtube.com/liveaccessible
Twitter, Facebook &Instagram: @LiveAccessible

"Blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you "

On May 7, 2019 5:26 PM, "Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io" <k_gunness@...> wrote:
hi group
i would like to find out why when using either jaws or nvda, to navigate word, from page 1, u expect to go to page 2, but the curser jumps strait to page 4, then you have to scroll back up to page 2
why is this?
thanks

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks kerry

This might be because you are showing multiple pages on the screen. Try changing the view so it only shows one page. Its somewhere in the view tab.

Carrie Morales
http://liveaccessible.com
YouTube: http://youtube.com/liveaccessible
Twitter, Facebook &Instagram: @LiveAccessible

"Blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you "

On May 7, 2019 5:26 PM, "Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io" <k_gunness@...> wrote:
hi group
i would like to find out why when using either jaws or nvda, to navigate word, from page 1, u expect to go to page 2, but the curser jumps strait to page 4, then you have to scroll back up to page 2
why is this?
thanks

Abbie Taylor

To change the view, press Alt plus W to open the view menu, then the number 1. To navigate from one page to the next, press Control plus Page Down. This is a universal command. For some reason, it doesn't work, though, after you've used the Find command to search for specific text. I hope I've been helpful.

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

hey abby
you have been a great help
it worked