Torrent applications accessible with screen readers

Nancy Shackelford

I have Utorrent (microtorrent) and cannot find where to search, nor a
place to go to search. Please tell me torrents accessible to screen
readers.

Thanks,

Nance

Nancy,
uTorrent is only and only a Torrent client. I believe you won't be able to search for anything there.
For this purpose, you can use sites like https://bteye.org

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Nancy Shackelford

I was afraid of that, but I don't know much about this so definitely
needing advice. Anyone has a torrent they use, please post.

Thanks again,

Nance

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

QBitTorrent works pretty well with NVDA, but I don't know about JAWS.

George

On 5/21/2019 4:17 AM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
I have Utorrent (microtorrent) and cannot find where to search, nor a
place to go to search. Please tell me torrents accessible to screen
readers.

Thanks,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford

George: Thanks for this. I use NVDA and JAWS mostly, but sometimes,
if necessary, System Access. I'll take a look at this QBitTorrent.

Thanks,

Nance