Problem fixing a Win 10 instalation

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I have a PC that will not boot into windows, It tries to repair itself but is unsuccessful. I have windows 10 media DVD and have tried to upgrade from it but it tells me I have to boot into windows to upgrade. Is there any other way to upgrade? If not I may have to just install Windows 10 clean.

Hi Loy,
Read this article: Fix Windows 10 can't be restored after you install an update
Link: https://www.ghacks.net/2019/05/19/fix-windows-10-cant-be-restored-after-you-install-an-update/

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.