Can I make a fresh install of Windows 10 from the ISO I created with narrator

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I am sure this has been answered before but I didn't need it then. Can I make a fresh install of Windows 10 using narrator from the ISO I created? If so tell me how.

Steve Matzura

Yes. Boot the media, then after what you think is a reasonable amount of time, like maybe when the CD/DVD drive stops spinning, or a minute or so after booting from a USB device, press Control plus Windows Key plus ENTER, Narrator will start, and you're in business.

On 5/22/2019 9:21 AM, Loy wrote:

I am sure this has been answered before but I didn't need it then. Can I make a fresh install of Windows 10 using narrator from the ISO I created? If so tell me how.

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I tried this but, according to my wife the screen goes to automatic repair and then says it can't repair.

On 5/22/2019 9:21 AM, Loy wrote:

I am sure this has been answered before but I didn't need it then. Can I make a fresh install of Windows 10 using narrator from the ISO I created? If so tell me how.

Josh Kennedy

as soon as the computer starts you have to enter the one-time-boot-menu with either f9, f12, escape, f11, one of those keys, choose the dvd drive, hit enter. this menu does not talk so you will hav to use the be my eyes app on your phone and get sighted help with that.

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I have tried all key combinations and can't get into bios. I can put DVD in and the message comes up to press any key to boot and I do that and no matter what I do the computer goes into automatic repair but can't repair. My conclusion is that there must be a motherboard problem.