From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Schwartz
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 8:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] test message

I have not received a message from this list for a day or more.  Am I coming through?

Thanks,

Jeff

Monte Single

yes

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[...]

When I use shift plus tab, I get to the senders email but it is a button.
When I press the space bar nothing happens.
Jeff

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[...]

The only thing I know to do, when using Shift+Tab is to
press Control+A, then Control+C. Then, start new message.
Then Control+V. Then edit, because you don't want anything
but the sender's address, and there will be the group
information that you have to remove.

Best regards,

Carolyn

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[...]

Sometimes you have to hit shift-tab more times to be sure you're on the edit field and not the button.

Ann P.