Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 3:42 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] need to find a good accessible media player

I  am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear
musical notesbear face

Monte Single

All versions of nvda are free.

I  am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear

musical notesbear face

Norma A. Boge

Wayne, you need a program which will copy a CD. Take a look at

http://anyburn.com/

HTH Norma

I  am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear

musical notesbear face

Wayne Scott

Will this program work with NVDA?

Chime bear
musical notesbear face

On May 30, 2019, at 2:11 PM, Norma A. Boge <naboge@...> wrote:

Wayne, you need a program which will copy a CD. Take a look at

http://anyburn.com/

HTH Norma

I  am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear

musical notesbear face

Norma A. Boge

It is accessible with Jaws and has a pretty simple layout so I don’t have any reason to think it won’t. It’s a free program so it won’t cost you anything to try it…

Wayne, you need a program which will copy a CD. Take a look at

http://anyburn.com/

HTH Norma

I  am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear

musical notesbear face

Wayne Scott

Can nyone ell every aWinamp how accessible it is? I’m finding it soeasier ownload an VLC. Can’t find Windows Media.

Chime bear
musical notesbear face

On May 30, 2019, at 3:24 PM, Norma A. Boge <naboge@...> wrote:

It is accessible with Jaws and has a pretty simple layout so I don’t have any reason to think it won’t. It’s a free program so it won’t cost you anything to try it…

Wayne, you need a program which will copy a CD. Take a look at

http://anyburn.com/

HTH Norma

I  am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear

musical notesbear face

Allen West

Anyburn works well with NVDA. I don't know how far back the TechTalk
archives on Accessible World will go, but they did a tutorial on
Anyburn about three years ago.

www.accessibleworld.org

Allen

On 5/30/19, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put
songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I
need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have
Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work
with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear
musical notesbear face

Norma A. Boge

Also, there is a link for tutorials on the anyburn home page. I read through the "Copy a cd" tutorial and it is step by step and easy to understand. I thought Wayne wanted to copy a CD, but hope the above information is helpful to others.

Anyburn works well with NVDA. I don't know how far back the TechTalk
archives on Accessible World will go, but they did a tutorial on
Anyburn about three years ago.

www.accessibleworld.org

Allen

On 5/30/19, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put
songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I
need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have
Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work
with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear
musical notesbear face

Wayne Scott

Thanks Norma. I'm still trying to figure out how NVDA will work with this.

Wayne Scott "Everything happens in God's chime."