Topics

Help with site with language change

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I have somehow changed the language of a site to Greek, and I don't know how to change it back to English.

Loy,
Have you ever tried cleaning the cache/deleting cookies? It may do the trick.
Just be aware that doing it probably you will be disconnected from all the accounts you already have (e.g. if you have your Facebook logged in you'll need to log into it again).

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.