How to download amazon music

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
If you can believe this, I have never downloaded any music from Amazon.  I have a few CD's that I have bought that apparently I can download as well.  I am using an old version of Firefox on an XP machine just to let you all know right up front.  I have found my purchased music but I can not for the life of me figure out how to download the albums.  If someone can help me I'd really appreciate it.  I have a couple of CD's I'd like to get but they are only available as a download.

Kay Malmquist
and Fuji

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I have some too, and I would love to download them, but can't figure out how. Please post instructions here.

Ann P.

email: kay.malmquist@gmail.com <mailto:kay.malmquist@gmail.com>
--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Robin Frost

Hi,
If referring to digital titles purchased you navigate to your orders and then digital orders find the order which contains the title you want and below the order on the page should be a download element. I think it appears as a button. It'll then generate a zip file of the title in question. As for cd's that allow for the download of the title not sure how you access that if it appears under digital orders as well but might be worth a look or a call to Amazon disability phone number for clarification. I hope this helps.
Robin