From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:52 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] I'm back

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.  We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene

James Bentley

Gene, you just made this a major Happy New Year for me.  Oh, and for other list members as well.

The very best of luck on making a complete recovery.

So very very glad to see you back.

James Bentley

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.  We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Carlos,
Its new year and everything. As said in a private message, Gene, welcome back, and wishing you the best.

Nah never mind that list clutter nonsense.. We can put that aside for once. Welcome back Gene! I'm sorry to hear about the stroke, but I'm glad you're on the mend as I'm sure is everyone else. Happy new year and I wish you a swift recovery.
gsasner@ripco.com
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky. The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility. We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene
Sent from a Braille Sense

Blaster

We knew something bad had to have happened to keep you away from the
list. I'm glad to hear that your alright. Welcome back and Happy New
Year!

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and
I hope I'm back permanently now. If people want to write me, with personal
messages, please do so at
gsasner@ripco.com
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky. The
stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some
rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.
We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but
since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared
after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene

Welcome back sir. Thank goodness it was a minor stroke, any one isn't
a good one, but still.

Happy New Year
Melissa

On 12/31/15, Blaster Nil8 <blaster.nil8@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Robin Frost

Hi,
I second that. Welcome back and all good things to everyone on the list for the coming year (warm smile).
Robin

[...]

Thanks for your good wishes.  I'm pleased to be back and that I can still do as much as I can.  The problems I have are annoying and inconvenient but things could have been much worse.

Gene

[...]

Matt

Welcome back and wish you all the luck in the world with your recovery!

[...]

Yes, it was something bad but it could have been much much worse.  I've gotten a lot of messages from list members and I appreciate them all and I thank you for your good wishes.

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:18 PM

On 12/31/15, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
> If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and
> I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal
> messages, please do so at
> gsasner@...
> to avoid cluttering the list.
>
> Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The
> stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some
> rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.
> We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.
>
> I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but
> since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared
> after being active from the inception of the list.
>
> Gene

Pat Seed

Hi Gene,
I give Praise and Thanks to God! You are correct. We did not know what had happened. All we knew was that you were in the hospital, and that started many of us Fervently Praying. We, myself Definitely Included, are so glad you won the battle with God's help.
Another list member said it right, you and your message Definitely made it a Happy New Year for All of us.
Blessings and All the Very Best,
Pat Seed

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.  We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene

No virus found in this message.

Troy Burnham

    Welcome back Gene.  I hope everything goes well in your recovery, and happy new year to you and all of the other list members.

Troy

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.  We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Kwork

Welcome back, Gene. Glad things are better, and that you're starting the new year on the improving side of things.
Travis

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.  We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene

amanda burt

Welcome back Gene

Amanda

[...]

---

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Glad to see you back on the list and my hopes and wishes that you are feeling better.
Take care.

gsasner@ripco.com <mailto:gsasner@ripco.com>
to avoid cluttering the list.
Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky. The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility. We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.
I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.
Gene

Michael Amaro

sorry but I am a couple days behind on email as I had family over the newyear holiday.  Welcome back, sir