I'm back

Gene

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
to avoid cluttering the list. 

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.  We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that. 

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene 

Carlos

Nah never mind that list clutter nonsense.  We can put that aside for once.  Welcome back Gene!  I'm sorry to hear about the stroke, but I'm glad you're on the mend as I'm sure is everyone else.  Happy new year and I wish you a swift recovery.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:52 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] I'm back

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.  We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that. 

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene 

James Bentley

Gene, you just made this a major Happy New Year for me.  Oh, and for other list members as well.

The very best of luck on making a complete recovery.

So very very glad to see you back.

James Bentley

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 4:52 PM

Gene 

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Carlos,
Its new year and everything. As said in a private message, Gene, welcome back, and wishing you the best.

To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:58 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I'm back

Nah never mind that list clutter nonsense.. We can put that aside for once. Welcome back Gene! I'm sorry to hear about the stroke, but I'm glad you're on the mend as I'm sure is everyone else. Happy new year and I wish you a swift recovery.

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now. If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
gsasner@ripco.com

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky. The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility. We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

Gene
Sent from a Braille Sense

Blaster

We knew something bad had to have happened to keep you away from the
list. I'm glad to hear that your alright. Welcome back and Happy New
Year!

On 12/31/15, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:
If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and
I hope I'm back permanently now. If people want to write me, with personal
messages, please do so at
gsasner@ripco.com

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky. The
stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some
rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.
We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but
since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared
after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene

Welcome back sir. Thank goodness it was a minor stroke, any one isn't
a good one, but still.

Happy New Year
Melissa

On 12/31/15, Blaster Nil8 <blaster.nil8@gmail.com> wrote:
Year!

On 12/31/15, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:
If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago
and
I hope I'm back permanently now. If people want to write me, with
personal
messages, please do so at
gsasner@ripco.com

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky.
The
stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some
rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my
mobility.
We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but
since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I
disappeared
after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene

Robin Frost

Hi,
I second that. Welcome back and all good things to everyone on the list for the coming year (warm smile).
Robin

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:59 PM

Nah never mind that list clutter nonsense.  We can put that aside for once.  Welcome back Gene!  I'm sorry to hear about the stroke, but I'm glad you're on the mend as I'm sure is everyone else.  Happy new year and I wish you a swift recovery.

Gene 

Gene

Thanks for your good wishes.  I'm pleased to be back and that I can still do as much as I can.  The problems I have are annoying and inconvenient but things could have been much worse. 

Gene

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 4:59 PM

Nah never mind that list clutter nonsense.  We can put that aside for once.  Welcome back Gene!  I'm sorry to hear about the stroke, but I'm glad you're on the mend as I'm sure is everyone else.  Happy new year and I wish you a swift recovery.

Gene 

Matt

Welcome back and wish you all the luck in the world with your recovery!

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 7:11 PM

Thanks for your good wishes.  I'm pleased to be back and that I can still do as much as I can.  The problems I have are annoying and inconvenient but things could have been much worse. 

Gene

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 4:59 PM

Gene 

Gene

Yes, it was something bad but it could have been much much worse.  I've gotten a lot of messages from list members and I appreciate them all and I thank you for your good wishes.

Gene

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:18 PM

Year!

On 12/31/15, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
> If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and
> I hope I'm back permanently now.  If people want to write me, with personal
> messages, please do so at
> gsasner@...
> to avoid cluttering the list.
>
> Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance.  I was lucky.  The
> stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis.  I got some
> rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility.
> We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.
>
> I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but
> since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared
> after being active from the inception of the list.
>
> Gene
>

Pat Seed

Hi Gene,
I give Praise and Thanks to God! You are correct. We did not know what had happened. All we knew was that you were in the hospital, and that started many of us Fervently Praying. We, myself Definitely Included, are so glad you won the battle with God's help.
Another list member said it right, you and your message Definitely made it a Happy New Year for All of us.
Blessings and All the Very Best,
Pat Seed

Gene 

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7294 / Virus Database: 4492/11296 - Release Date: 12/31/15

Troy Burnham

Welcome back Gene.  I hope everything goes well in your recovery, and happy new year to you and all of the other list members.

Troy

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 4:52 PM

Gene 
This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
www.avast.com

Kwork

Welcome back, Gene. Glad things are better, and that you're starting the new year on the improving side of things.
Travis

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:52 PM

Gene 

amanda burt

Welcome back Gene

Amanda

--------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:11 PM
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>

Hi Carlos,
Its new year and everything. As said in a private message, Gene, welcome back, and wishing you the best.

Date: Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Nah never mind that list clutter nonsense.. We can put that aside for once. Welcome back Gene! I'm sorry to hear about the stroke, but I'm glad you're on the mend as I'm sure is everyone else. Happy new year and I wish you a swift recovery.

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now. If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
gsasner@ripco.com

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky. The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility. We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

Gene
Sent from a Braille Sense

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Glad to see you back on the list and my hopes and wishes that you are feeling better.
Take care.

On 12/31/2015 8:43 PM, Kwork wrote:
Welcome back, Gene. Glad things are better, and that you're starting the new year on the improving side of things.
Travis
*To:* TechTalk@groups.io <mailto:TechTalk@groups.io>
*Sent:* Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:52 PM
*Subject:* [TechTalk] I'm back

gsasner@ripco.com <mailto:gsasner@ripco.com>
Gene

Michael Amaro

sorry but I am a couple days behind on email as I had family over the newyear holiday.  Welcome back, sir

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:52 PM

Gene