Topics

Creating folders for my Gmail account?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, I am having a bit of trouble remembering how to create a new folder in my Gmail account, since it was set up so long ago.

Since Control plus N is for a new message, would Control plus Shift plus N do it and from where must I do that?

Thanks very much for any pointers!

Sincerely, Vicky V

george b <gbmagoo@...>

What email client are you using.

i.e.

outlook, etc

Hi List, I am having a bit of trouble remembering how to create a new folder in my Gmail account, since it was set up so long ago.

Since Control plus N is for a new message, would Control plus Shift plus N do it and from where must I do that?

Thanks very much for any pointers!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Blaster

If your using the g-mail website, just arrow down your list of folders
, starting with the inbox and you'll jump down to a header titled
"labels", which is the name given for your created folders, and at
the bottom of your list of folders or labels you'll get to a link
titled "edit labels".
Press the enter key on it and the page will refresh and then just use
the Shift key plus E keys to find the textbox to create your new
folder.

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/24/19, george b <gbmagoo@gmail.com> wrote:
What email client are you using.

i.e.
outlook, etc

Hi List, I am having a bit of trouble remembering how to create a new
folder
in my Gmail account, since it was set up so long ago.

Since Control plus N is for a new message, would Control plus Shift plus N
do it and from where must I do that?

Thanks very much for any pointers!

Sincerely, Vicky V

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com

chris judge

Hi Vicky. It depends on what email client you are using. If using outlook or outlook express. Press control Shift E. Type the new folder name and press enter.

Hi List, I am having a bit of trouble remembering how to create a new folder in my Gmail account, since it was set up so long ago.

Since Control plus N is for a new message, would Control plus Shift plus N do it and from where must I do that?

Thanks very much for any pointers!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky Vaughan

I am using Outlook 2016, with my Gmail account.

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi List, I am having a bit of trouble remembering how to create a new folder in my Gmail account, since it was set up so long ago.

Since Control plus N is for a new message, would Control plus Shift plus N do it and from where must I do that?

Thanks very much for any pointers!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks Blaster! Will do. Much appreciated.

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi List, I am having a bit of trouble remembering how to create a new
folder in my Gmail account, since it was set up so long ago.

Since Control plus N is for a new message, would Control plus Shift
plus N do it and from where must I do that?

Thanks very much for any pointers!

Sincerely, Vicky V

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&u
tm_cam paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&u
tm_cam paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com

---