From: Akshaya Choudhary
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 6:58 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Audio descriptions for TV shows and movies

Hello guys,
Can I get audio descriptions for TV shows and movies from somewhere? I know it is offered by Netflix for its shows, but I'm looking for shows which might be by other publishers.

Regards

Norma A. Boge

Hi, here’s a comprehensive resource for all things audio description, I think you’ll find the info you are seeking:

http://acb.org/adp/

HTH

Norma

Can I get audio descriptions for TV shows and movies from somewhere? I know it is offered by Netflix for its shows, but I'm looking for shows which might be by other publishers.

Regards

Akshaya Choudhary

Thank you Marie and Norma!

The blind mice link is not opening though