Topics

portable google assistant speaker?

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
the other day, I came across a portable smart speaker, something that I didn't realise was available.
the one I came across was an alexa version, but it did get me to wondering if there are any out there that use the google assistant? as that is what my current main smart speaker is using.
looking for something that produces super good bass, and a good sound output as well, as my main smart speaker is the google home max.

Simon

There are several portable smart speakers for the Google Home, depends on
your budget and whatever other considerations need to be factored in.

The most common is the JBL Link10 and its associated cousins. It comes with
rechargeable battery; as such, you can move it from your bedroom to your
porch or kitchen and still issue the Google Home commands using your voice.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

goshawk on horseback

I don't do budgets, as I prefer quality first. I am looking for something
with really good bass, and also a good amount of output.