Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 2:03 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Internet Explorer

            Hi Group:

Lately, when I log into internet explorer, it says msn.com and gives me
all of these choices.  I type in the address I want and it seems OK.
Does anyone know why it would automatically go to msn.com instead of my
home page?  Also does anyone know how I would change it back?  Does this
browser need to maximized? Thanks in advance for your help.

Shelly

Vicki W

That happened to me awhile back after making Chrome my default browser. I simply went into the options of IE and reset my home page. From then on, it went there instead of MSN.

Vicki

Lately, when I log into internet explorer, it says msn.com and gives me all of these choices. I type in the address I want and it seems OK. Does anyone know why it would automatically go to msn.com instead of my home page? Also does anyone know how I would change it back? Does this browser need to maximized? Thanks in advance for your help.

Shelly

Veronica Kirk

That has been happening to me as well on my windows 7 computer. However, it did not start occurring until after I set up an account on my computer with windows 10.

Veronica