Sent: Friday, July 05, 2019 6:39 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Sticky Victor Stream help

Anyone know a safe way to clean the stickiness from an old Victor First Generation?  This seems to be a common problem with these units as they age.  I want to eliminate the stickiness without causing too much damage to the rubber-like surface underneath the keys.  Thanks in advance.

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

After a few years of use mine got stick as well, I took a dry facial tissue and gently rubbed the sticky off.