Siri and new reminders?

Sharon Hooley

How do you ask Siri to make a new reminder with exactly what you want to be reminded about? I used to be able to make a new one, and Siri would ask me what I wanted to say.. But now, when I explicitly ask for him to make a new one, and the date, he only updates one of them, and does not prompt me.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Wayne Scott

 Ask Siri what remind you and it put it in rather eminders.

Wayne Scott "Everything happens in God's chime."

On Jul 20, 2019, at 10:05 AM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:

How do you ask Siri to make a new reminder with exactly what you want to be reminded about?  I used to be able to make a new one, and Siri would ask me what I wanted to say..  But now, when I explicitly ask for him to make a new one, and the date, he only updates one of them, and does not prompt me.

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

Holly

Hi Sharon:

What phone do you have?

I have an iPhone 7, and just have to say 'Hey Siri, make a new reminder, and she will ask me what I want to be reminded about.

Wayne Scott

 Have not Phone 8 the rocess works just thesame forevery.

On Jul 20, 2019, at 10:09 AM, Holly <feyk7@...> wrote:

Hi Sharon:

What phone do you have?

I have an iPhone 7, and just have to say 'Hey Siri, make a new reminder, and she will ask me what I want to be reminded about.

Holly

Sharon:

You might try just saying something like, “hey Siri, remind me to call Mom at 9 a.m. tomorrow, without waiting for the prompt.

Sharon Hooley

Hey Wayne?

Your message sounds a little confusing.  So I need to first tell Siri what I what I want to be reminded about, then what?  Maybe you were trying to dictate your message? :)

Thanks again,

On Jul 20, 2019, at 10:07 AM, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@...> wrote:

 Ask Siri what remind you and it put it in rather eminders.

Wayne Scott "Everything happens in God's chime."

On Jul 20, 2019, at 10:05 AM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:

How do you ask Siri to make a new reminder with exactly what you want to be reminded about?  I used to be able to make a new one, and Siri would ask me what I wanted to say..  But now, when I explicitly ask for him to make a new one, and the date, he only updates one of them, and does not prompt me.

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

Wayne Scott

Just say, “Hey Siri! Remind me to (whatever you want to be eminded about). Then it will add it  to your reminders for whenever you want to be remind. I usually say, "Hey Siri! Remind me to schedule an appointment for Tuesday."

On Jul 20, 2019, at 10:30 AM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:

[...]

Carolyn Arnold

I'll say, Set reminder for 9 AM, Friday, July 26, and she says, what do you want to say, and I'll say Jim's doctor appointment at 1:15 PM, and she does it on my iPhone SE.

Best regards,

Carolyn