switching to iPhone

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

hi,

I will probably be switching to an iPhone in September. How do I import all my google contacts or transfer them all over to the iPhone? All my contacts are saved in the google android cloud. Is there an easy way to get them all onto the iPhone?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jujube

If you add your gmail account to the iPhone, the contacts should
automatically sync over.

On 7/29/19, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
hi,

I will probably be switching to an iPhone in September. How do I import all
my google contacts or transfer them all over to the iPhone? All my contacts
are saved in the google android cloud. Is there an easy way to get them all
onto the iPhone?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Cristóbal

Just  sign into your Google account when prompted on your phone via the various apps/services and that’s it. Easy-peazy

I will probably be switching to an iPhone in September. How do I import all my google contacts or transfer them all over to the iPhone? All my contacts are saved in the google android cloud. Is there an easy way to get them all onto the iPhone?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

That is only true, you turn on the contacts feature when you have the account.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@...

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Jul 29, 2019, at 12:08 PM, Jujube <ellaxyu@...> wrote:

If you add your gmail account to the iPhone, the contacts should
automatically sync over.

On 7/29/19, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
hi,

I will probably be switching to an iPhone in September. How do I import all
my google contacts or transfer them all over to the iPhone? All my contacts
are saved in the google android cloud. Is there an easy way to get them all
onto the iPhone?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

Even with a pretty powerful xiaomi android flagship phone, I noticed even when using eloquence that talkback lags. I want to use braille with android. But to be honest braille on android is an absolute mess! The command structure makes no sense at all, its just a mess. I looked at braille on iPhone and it behaves much more like what you get on the traditional notetaker like a brailleNote or braille n speak. And I have been doing some reading and several people on the internet told me voiceover responds much faster than talkback does. I'll just be getting an iPhone7 from apple. I don't need the newest phone, plus iPhone7 will get IOS updates for several years to come, yet. So I think a 32gig iPhone7 for $450 will work just fine. I need an unlocked one because I will be using it with tracFone.

Carolyn Arnold

A guy advertised a 7 on Blind Ads for $175.00.

Best regards,

Carolyn