accessible software to recorde the screen of windows 10

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Hi does anyone have a suggestion for a recording program that can recorde the screen of a laptop while doing actions on the device.

Compatible with jaws and nvda

thanks

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

Try OBS; Open Broadcast Studio.  I don't run JAWS but it works well with NVDA.

George

On 7/30/2019 11:03 AM, george b wrote:

Hi does anyone have a suggestion for a recording program that can recorde the screen of a laptop while doing actions on the device.

Compatible with jaws and nvda

thanks

Steve Matzura

On 7/30/2019 12:03 PM, george b wrote:

Hi does anyone have a suggestion for a recording program that can recorde the screen of a laptop while doing actions on the device.

Compatible with jaws and nvda

thanks

Chris G <chris@...>

If you use Zoom, you can go into a meeting by yourself, share the screen
and record it.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:03:17 -0700
"george b" <gbmagoo@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Hi chris;

Could you tell me how to do a meeting to myself I use zoom

You can do it ofline if you wish to my email.

thanks