Getting Started with the Windows Mail App

Hi,
Web Friendly Help has just published this new article, entitled Getting Started with the Windows Mail App, and I thought someone would be interested on reading this.
Plus, this guy often posts cool things, tutorials and such,, so I guess you should definitely subscribe to get new posts from him.
If you aren't seeing the link, it is below:
https://webfriendlyhelp.com/windows-mail/

Happy reading!

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy