Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 11:19 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] A query regarding Thunderbird

 Hello helpful people of this group,
I would like to switch from windows mail to thunderbird as my email client. My only concern is that I have read, Thunderbird downloads all the messages and stores them on the local drive. I have subscribed to various newsletters and other resources which sometimes mail me heavy media files. Would it it consume too much local memory if I start using Thunderbird? Is there a possibility that my mails remain web based and do not consume local storage?

I'm new to Thunderbird and thus doesn't know much. Any help if welcome.
Regards

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello Gene,
I'm not aware of these two kinds of accounts. How can I find out which one I'm using?

Regards

Gene

What e-mail program are you using?  Those who have used both may be able to tell you another way, but you can see what kind of account is shown in your e-mail program.

Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A query regarding Thunderbird