a thunder bird question

Hello there, does anyone know how to delete address in the thunder bird address book?

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Ana,
does anyone know how to delete address in the thunder bird address book?
Open the address book, then with up/down arrow highlight the contact you want to delete. Lastly, press delete on it.
Hth

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Abbie Taylor

It's been a long time since I've used Thunderbird, but if I remember correctly, you can open the address book by pressing Control plus Shift plus B. You can also find this option in the  tools menu. When you find the contact you want to delete, simply press the Forward delete key. It may ask you to confirm. In that case, press OK or Yes, and you should be good to go. I hope this helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Hello there Abby, when I try to delete an address from my book in thunder bird it says write no subject.  I am at a loss.

abbietaylor945@gmail.com

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Gerald Levy

Try this. ?? ???? First, make sure that you are in the Personal Address Book, not All Address Books.?? Tab once to your list of contacts and scroll down the list to the one you want to delete. Then press the Context menu key or Shift-F10 and select the delete option.

Gerald