KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS FOR DIFFERENT QUOTATION MARKS IN WORD?

Hi All:

Top of the day to one and all. I couldn't hit a home run on this one, so I
need some help. Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:

I'm trying to find keyboard shortcuts for any number of quotation marks
using Word. Example, what would be a good keyboard shortcut for inserting
the following quotation marks?

1. Single left quote
2. Single right quote
3. Double left quote
4. Double right quote
5. Inverted quote or exclamation
6. Left and right neutral quotes
7. Left and right curly quotes

I hope what I'm trying to do is possible using Word keyboard shortcuts.
Else, I'll have to go back to the drawing board. Gracious thanks or all
help!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Abbie Taylor

I know you can do single quotes with Shift plus apostraphe, and you might be able to do a double quote by pressing this command twice. But as for the rest, I don't have a clue. There's a new book from National Braille Press on using Word with Jaws and NVDA that might have the answer. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Carolyn Arnold

Also, you could see if you find the correct quote marks in Character Map. I never use it, but my husband, the graphic artist loves the thing.

Best regards,

Carolyn

abbietaylor945@gmail.com