Executive Products Case for U2

Joe Orozco

Hi, does anyone have an Executive Products case for a Braille Sense
U2, and if you do, can you speak to its durability? Is it any slimmer
than the standard case that comes from HIMS? Thanks in advance.--Joe

Aleeha Dudley

Hi,
It is extremely durable and very nice looking. I have one I’d be willing to sell, as I no longer have a U2. It is for the 32 cell. Email me off list at
If you are interested.
Aleeha