sounds

Sugar

                Hello

Using Windows 10(1903,  Jaws 2019 and office/outlook 2016, where can I find  to change the sound on my e mail?

I want to hange the current sound or chime my pc makes when I receive a new message

Before today it was easily found in my sounds/volume

I currently have this in my system tray but when I go to open it to “sounds” I can’t find where to change it.

Thanks

sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar

Smiling?

Changing the sounds.

1. Exit your email program.

2. Press the Windows key and type sounds, or you can go to your system tray (Insert+F11), and select what will be titled whatever your soundcard is with a percentage of what it's currently set at, press enter and either press S for sounds or arrow to it pressing enter.

3. On the Sound dialog box, on the Sounds tab, under Program Events, under Windows, click New Mail Notification.

4. Click Browse, and then select a different audio file.

Note:  Only .wav audio files are supported. Other audio file formats such as .mp3 or .aac can’t be used. Your favorite sound editing program might be able

to convert other audio file formats to a .wav file.

5. Click OK.

6. Restart your email program.

Using Windows 10(1903,  Jaws 2019 and office/outlook 2016, where can I find  to change the sound on my e mail?

I want to hange the current sound or chime my pc makes when I receive a new message

Before today it was easily found in my sounds/volume

I currently have this in my system tray but when I go to open it to “sounds” I can’t find where to change it.

Thanks

sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar

Sugar

Thanks

That is how I use to have it by going to my system tray and doing what you said

I can’t find that option anymore

sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

-Sugar

Using Windows 10(1903,  Jaws 2019 and office/outlook 2016, where can I find  to change the sound on my e mail?

I want to hange the current sound or chime my pc makes when I receive a new message

Before today it was easily found in my sounds/volume

I currently have this in my system tray but when I go to open it to “sounds” I can’t find where to change it.

Thanks

sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar

Smiling?

Well just try and listen to what it is that you are reading a little more because more than one option was given. Hopefully below I’ve made this clearer this time around.

Changing the sounds.

1. Exit your email program.

2. Press the Windows key and type sounds which will be in Control Panel, or you can go to your system tray (Insert+F11), and select what will be titled whatever your soundcard is with a percentage of what it's currently set at, press enter and either press S for sounds or arrow to it pressing enter.

3. Now you will be in the Playback Tab, just Control Tab twice until you get to the Sounds Tab or Shift Tab once and you will hear Playback Tab where you would now arrow twice to the Sounds Tab.

4. On the Sounds tab, under Program Events, under Windows, click New Mail Notification.

5. Click Browse, and then select a different audio file.

Note:  Only .wav audio files are supported. Other audio file formats such as .mp3 or .aac can’t be used. Your favorite sound editing program might be able

to convert other audio file formats to a .wav file.

6. Click OK.

7. Restart your email program.

Using Windows 10(1903,  Jaws 2019 and office/outlook 2016, where can I find  to change the sound on my e mail?

I want to hange the current sound or chime my pc makes when I receive a new message

Before today it was easily found in my sounds/volume

I currently have this in my system tray but when I go to open it to “sounds” I can’t find where to change it.

Thanks

sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar

Mike B.

Hi Sugar,

Try it this way:
1. Press, Windows key + R, to open the run dialogue.
2. type, control panel, and press enter.
3. You are now in the control panel so press the letter, S, until you land on , Sounds, and press enter.
4. Press, control + tab, until you land on, Sounds, now tab to or 3 times to the Program Events, list and down arrow to find the email option.

Using Windows 10(1903,  Jaws 2019 and office/outlook 2016, where can I find  to change the sound on my e mail?

I want to hange the current sound or chime my pc makes when I receive a new message

Before today it was easily found in my sounds/volume

I currently have this in my system tray but when I go to open it to “sounds” I can’t find where to change it.

Thanks

sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar

Sugar

Tank you

- - Winnie the Pooh

-Sugar

Using Windows 10(1903,  Jaws 2019 and office/outlook 2016, where can I find  to change the sound on my e mail?

I want to hange the current sound or chime my pc makes when I receive a new message

Before today it was easily found in my sounds/volume

I currently have this in my system tray but when I go to open it to “sounds” I can’t find where to change it.

Thanks

sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar

Sugar

Smile

Thank you for reposting as I am still working the quirks with this new jaws that was jus installed

And after working part of it last night, I read this again and this time around Jaws did pick up all that was said with no bubbing pops or dinks.

Smile

Thank you gain

It is appreciated

sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

-Sugar

Using Windows 10(1903,  Jaws 2019 and office/outlook 2016, where can I find  to change the sound on my e mail?

I want to hange the current sound or chime my pc makes when I receive a new message

Before today it was easily found in my sounds/volume

I currently have this in my system tray but when I go to open it to “sounds” I can’t find where to change it.

Thanks

sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar

Sugar