Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 6:18 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] 32 or 64?

Hi,

I just typed in winver in the run dialog box.  It didn’t tell me if I had a 32 or 64 bit version of windows 10 that I’d like to double check.

I’m looking to download jaws 22 and install it, but unsure if I have a 32 bit or 64 bit machine.

Any an all help is appreciated,

Thank you

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Howdy KimBro,

There isn't 2 different downloads for 32 & 64 bit any more.  The same installer works for both operating systems and FS / Vispero has been doing it this way since version.J2019

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.