Checking An iTunes Account

lynn white

Using the iPhone, how can you check your iTunes account such as purchases, etc  Thanks.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hello, to look at items that have been purchased, go to the app store, Cook on updates, click on your account, then you will find the purchased area, and every amp that you have ever downloaded will show up in that area. If you're looking for something else please let me know.

On Aug 23, 2019, at 4:38 PM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@...> wrote:

Using the iPhone, how can you check your iTunes account such as purchases, etc Thanks.

lynn white

Nope.  That did the trick.  Thank you.